This 1-Phase-Power Meter is used for single-phase or three-phase measurements of the active, reactive and apparent power, power factor, phase angle, energy, voltage, current as well as peaks and harmonics up to 50º of the harmonic waveform. The power analyzer clamp is equipped with data logger. The test instrument is delivered manufacurer calibrated (ISO or certification as an option).
- Voltage measurement: 4.0 ... 600.0 V RMS value ± 0,5%, ±5 digits / 0,1 V
- Voltage peaks (> 10V): 50 Hz - 60 Hz / ±5% ± 50 digits
- Current measurements: 4.0 ... 1500.0 A real ± 1% V. ±5 digits / 0,01 A
- Current peaks (> 20A): 50 Hz - 60 Hz / ± 5% ± 50 digits
- Datalogger for 50,000 readings / software/ USB interface
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate
Calibration certificates are issued specifically for the customer and are excluded from the right of return.