PCE-EM 29 is a portable handheld electromagnetic radiation detector with a spherical triaxial (3-axis) three-dimensional (3D) isotropic sensor used to measure electromagnetic fields (EMFs) as well as radio frequencies (RFs). This easy-to-use battery-powered RF meter features a large 4-digit LCD screen and an adjustable value limit with acoustic alarm functionality.
- Frequency range: 50 MHz to 3.5 GHz
- Measurement range: 38 mV/m to 11 V/m
- Accuracy: ±1.0 dB (50 MHz to 1.9 GHz), ±2.4 dB (1.9 GHz to 3.5 GHz)
- Displays units in mV/m, V/m, µgA/m, mA/m, µgW/m² or mW/m²
- Calculates average value and stores up to 99 readings to memory