The Fluke 481 Radioactivity Meter is a portable and practical means for identifying irradiated goods, and for helping remediate contamination and safety issues while minimally impacting operations.
- Detects skin-dose (beta particle) and deep-dose (gamma) and X-ray radioactivity
- Requires no adjustments; simple two button process
- Provides promptly read, correct value through autoranging capability
- Easily visible inside truck trailers and other low-light situations with automated backlight
- Works dependably inside or outside thanks to sealed case