From the control room to the plant floor, the Fluke 80 Series family of digital multimeters has earned its reputation as the digital multimeter industrial technicians trust. When productivity is on the line, the Fluke 80 Series delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need to solve problems fast.
- Unique function for accurate measurements of noisy pulse-width modulated AC voltage. Measures correctly at the ASD and at the motor terminals
- Accurately measure the frequency (motor speed). Frequency measurement not affected by the ASDs carrier frequency
- Measure AC current with an optional current clamp accessory
- Compare reading from the 87V with the display on the ASD
- Special shielding blocks high frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems