PCE-PCO 2 is a portable handheld air quality particle counting meter or particle counter used to monitor particulate matter (PM) concentrations in the air. Designed to aid in indoor air quality (IAQ) assessments, this particle counter also measures air temperature, dew point and relative humidity.
- PM channels: PM 2.5, PM 10
- Particle sizes (in micrometers): 0.3 µm, 0.5 µm, 1.0 µm, 2.5 µm, 5.0 µm, 10 µm
- Temp. measuring range: 0 ... +50 °C / +32 ... +122 °F
- Humidity measuring range: 0 ... 100 % RH
- Built-in camera for image and video recording