With the Thermo Transducer PCE-IR 50-ICA, surface temperatures can measured quickly and easily. The measuring range of the thermo transducer is 0 ... 500 °C / 32 ... 932 °F. The measured temperature is output as a 4 ... 20-mA standard signal which means that the thermo transducer can be easily integrated into different monitoring systems, including those in different production processes or food storage as well as the monitoring of electronic systems.
- Measurement range: 0 ... 500 °C / 32 ... 932 °F
- Accuracy: ± 1.5 °C or ± 1 %
- Optical resolution: 15:1
- Output signal: 4 ... 20-mA standard signal
- For fixed installation (mounting bracket incl.)
- incl. ISO Calibration Certificate