Benchtop Scale PCE-BT 200
affordable Checkweighing Scale . It can be calibrated with (210 g), weighing units can also be selected, with piece counting function
Benchtop Scale PCE-BT 200 to be used in Laboratories, production, quality controls, etc. Some important aspects of the Checkweighing Scale are both its design consisting on a flat surface and also it is very easy to use. It small size together with its high resolution in wider weighing ranges are other advantages of the Benchtop Scale PCE-BT 200. This balance has different functions: automatic tarring, piece counting function, selection of different weighing units function, previous tarring discount, etc.. The Benchtop Scale PCE-BT 200 is powered by 230 V (processor is included) however it is also possible to be powered by standard batteries to place the balance whenever. For levelling, the entire range of the PCE-BT 200 come with adjusting feet to fix them as well as a water level integrated in the case. It is included in the delivery a plastic protection against wind together with the Checkweighing Scale PCE-BT 200. With the adjusting weights which can be ordered optionally you can check and adjust your Checkweighing Scale . An official calibration is also available. This can be carried out by our laboratory or by other authorized ones. The port allows the Checkweighing Scale to be connected to a printer or to a computer
- Adjustment program: Accuracy is adjusted by means of the adjustment weights
that can be ordered optionally.
- Piece counting function, with reference quantity of 10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces.
It is possible to select to weigh or to count pieces with the accurate balance.
- Tarring function in the entire range (multiple tarring is possible).
- Automatic backlight display (when the accurate balance is stable, it will be displayed
by means of the stability indicator and backlight will be on).
- Selection of different weighing units.
- Protection against water splash and dust to meet with the IP 54.
- A 230 V mains adaptor is included in the delivery.
- It can be powered by batteries.
- Battery indication
- Removable stainless steel weighing plate.
- ISO Certificate is available for the accurate balance (ex: DIN ISO 9000).