PCE-HGP Multifunction Moisture Meter
Uses penetrating pins to measure moisture content of wood and other materials /
Also measures air relative humidity (RH) and temperature and calculates dew point temperature
PCE-HGP is a multifunction moisture meter that uses penetrating pins to measure the moisture content of wood and other construction or building materials. PCE-HGP also measures the relative humidity (RH) and ambient temperature and calculates the dew point temperature of the air.
A table of exotic wood type coefficient values is provided in the user manual to allow for proper calculation. The table lists coefficient values for exotic wood types including but not limited to Gonzales Alves, Pine, Brazilian-Rosewood, Chipboard, Cedar, Dogwood, European Aspen, Elm, Oak, Juniper, Maple, Ash, Quebracho Blanco and Colorado, Sandalwood, Mahagony, Olive, Umbrella, Pear, Persimmon, African Walnut, Teak, Willow and more.
- Penetrating pins measure moisture content of wood and other construction or building materials
- Measures 3 wood groups (12 types + 270 exotic types)
- Also measures air humidity (RH) and ambient temperature and calculates dew point temperature
- Compact, lightweight, pocket-sized hygropen
- High accuracy
- Temperature compensation
- Ideal for use in situ
- User friendly
- Capacitance and resistance sensor types
- Low power indicator and auto-off power-saving function after 5 minutes of inactivity