High-class weighing platform with internal verification / Verified
Weighing ranges: max. 4200 g / Resolution: 0.01 g / Verification value: 0.1 g / Graphic display / USB and RS-232 interface.
The high measuring accuracy, the high weighing range, as well as a multitude of functions make the verified weighing platform a real all-rounder.
With a weighing range of up to 4200 g, the verified weighing platform achieves a resolution of 0.01 g and a verification value of 0.1 g.
This is achieved with the weighing platform through an electromagnetic force compensation cell, an internal automatic adjustment system, through high-quality components, as well as through years of experience in weighing and measurement technology of the developers and designers.
The mentioned automatic adjustment enables a location-independent, legally compliant use of the weighing platform in areas subject to legal verification. When starting the scale and at regular intervals, an internally built-in adjustment weight is used for fine adjustment of the measuring electronics.
In addition to these metrological advantages, the verified weighing platform also offers useful functions such as adjustable filters, percent weighing, tare memory, input of user ID and product ID, MIN-MAX-OK weighing, totalizing function, statistics function, basis weight function, recipe function, animal weighing function, piece counting, time-date module, GLP printout, as well as a check-weighing function according to FPVO (prepackaging ordinance). As well as EPL printer language for bidirectional communication with label printers.
The verified weighing platform has a graphic display with full text display in various national languages, which enables convenient, fast and safe operation, even of complex functions.
The standard equipment of the verified weighing platform includes a USB, RS232 and PS2 interface. This means that the measurement data can be transferred to the PC or printer. With an optional additional device, the data can be saved directly on a USB stick. The verified precision balance can optionally be provided with an analogue interface 4-20 mA or 0-10V or three switching contacts.
- Internal automatic adjustment
- Verified according to class M II (precision balance)
- Robust die-cast aluminum housing
- Spirit level for aligning the balance
- USB and RS-232 interfaces as standard
- Graphic display with plain text
- Selectable menu language DE / ESP / ENG / PL
- Adjustable filters
- Percentage weighing
- Tare memory
- User ID can be entered (also possible via scanner)
- Product ID can be entered (also possible via scanner)
- MIN-MAX-OK weighing (optionally with switch contact output)
- Summing function
- Statistics function
- PEAK Hold function
- Basis weight function
- Recipe function
- Animal weighing function
- Piece counting
- Time-date module
- GLP printout
- Check weighing function according to FPVO (pre-packaging regulation)Optional
- Optional with analog output 4 ... 20 mA **
- Optional with analog output 0 ... 10 V **
- Optional with LAN connection **
- Optionally with underfloor weighing option** In this case, a standard interface, USB or RS232, would have to be omitted.