sensor for the food industry/ quick response time / stainless steel head / Pt100 sensor fixed in protective case / measuring range up to max. 200 º C
The Pt100 WTR 350 sensor is very suitable for the food industry and it can be adapted by different sleeves and connectors. The Pt100 WTR 350 sensor head is made entirely of stainless steel. Like any sensor Pt100 WTR 3xx series, you can also request this sensor with a narrower WTR probe. The Pt100 probe is permanently installed in the protective case. This in turn is inserted into the head. The WTR 350 sensor head is a plate for electrical connection. You can optionally connect the KMU 100 transducer to the head. The length is variable. The WTR Pt100 sensor diameter is 6 mm. The Pt100 WTR 350 sensor can be used for measurement in any foods as it has a protection class IP 69K.
- Fixing screw in the protective case
- Pt100 integrated directly in the protecting case
- Pt100 3-wire class A
- Possibility of reducing the fixing screw to a 3 mm or 4 mm neck
- Suitable for the food industry
- Possibility of connection to KMU 100 transducer