Humidity Tester for wood FMW-B
to measure humidity in wood without any damage or punctures in the material
The Humidity Tester for wood FMW-B determines moisture content by means of the capacitive method. In the Wood Humidity Tester for wood FMW-B an electromagnetic field quickly determines capacitance of wood. The moisture content in the wood is internally determined by means of a gross density.
The Humidity Tester for wood FMW-B has three important advantages:
- It measures moisture content without damaging wood when it is placed on it.
- Measurement results are quickly displayed.
- Because of the high accuracy of humidity values a drying test will not be needed (real absolute humidity is measured / the Wood Humidity Tester for wood FMW-B meets with all the European standards EN 13183-1, EN 13183-2, EN 13556)
This Humidity Tester for wood is very easy to use as well as very robust. The Humidity Tester for wood FMW-B is an irreplaceable tool for both wood manufacturing and purchasing as well as for any professional sector where wood is considered a raw material. It is also capable of measuring a wide range of wood types (gross densities are stored in the detector)
- Turn-on and zero setting.
- Fitting of wood thickness (selected from memory).
- Measuring and reading of moisture content.
- MAX, memory or Scan mode.
- Entry of the specific weight of wood from 250 ... 1100 kg/m3 in 10 kg intervals.
- Relative values for building materials.