PCE-IR 1300 Infrared Thermometer
High-temperature IR pyrometer gun measures temperatures up to 1300ºC / 2372°F
PCE-IR 1300 is a high-temperature infrared (IR) thermometer gun or pyrometer ideal for use in steel, metal and ceramic mold casting and other high-temperature industrial applications. Thanks to an impressive optical resolution of 120:1, the PCE-IR 1300 pyrometer can measure the temperature of very small objects. In addition, the pyrometer's emissivity can be adjusted according to the surface of the material to be measured.
The pyrometer's internal memory stores up to 2000 measurement protocols. The device includes a USB port, data cable and Windows-compatible software for quick and easy data transfer to a PC for further analysis.
- Adjustable temperature units: Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)
- Adjustable emissivity
- Optical resolution of 120:1
- Max, min, hold, high / low alarm and auto shut-off functions
- Temperature offset capability
- Easy-to-use trigger control
- LCD with backlight
- Internal memory stores up to 2000 measurement protocols
- USB port, data cable and Windows-compatible software for data transfer to PC