CDL 210 is an indoor desktop non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) air quality meter with data logger for detecting, measuring and monitoring carbon dioxide (CO2) levels as well as relative humidity (% RH) and ambient temperature (ºC / ºF) in home, school, office and industrial work environments.
- Measurement range: 0 ... 2000 ppm of CO2
- Resolution: 1 ppm of CO2
- Accuracy: ± 50 ppm ± 5 % of reading of CO2
- USB port for data download to PC
- Simultaneously displays CO2 level, % RH and ºC / ºF in real time
- Audible and visible CO2 warning alarm
- Features an internal memory
- Includes USB cable and PC-compatible software
See user manual for complete details.