PCE-BSH 6000 is a an accurate compact digital scale or balance with piece or part counting functionality. Ideal for use in kitchens, laboratories and offices, this precision scale has a USB port for data transfer and printing.
- Functionality: TARE (mid range), ZERO, auto calibration (CAL - requires external weight, not included), piece counting (PCS), auto power on / off, backlight on / off
- Low battery, negative value, stability and overload indication
- PRINT key sends current reading out via USB port
- Weighing range: 0.3 ... 6000 g / 0.00066 ... 13 lbs
- Readability or resolution: 0.1 g
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 g
- Weighing unit selections: g, oz, lb, dwt, ozt, ct, tl.T, tl.H, tl.J, GN, dr, MM, ToLA, GSM, TAR, TMR
- Display: LCD with backlight, 20 mm / 0.79" character height
- TARE: Multiple taring over full range
- Data interface: USB port
- Power supply: 12 V / 500 mA electric power adapter (included) or six 1.5 V AA batteries
- Operating temperature: 0 ... +40 °C / +32 ... +104 °F
- Weighing platform dimensions: 160 x 180 mm / 6.3 x 7.08"
- Overall dimensions: 200 x 265 x 100 mm / 7.87 x 10.43 x 3.94"
- Overall weight: Approx. 1800 g / 3.94 lbs (without batteries)
See user manual for complete technical specifications.
1 x PCE-BSH 6000 piece counting scale
1 x weighing platform
1 x electric power adapter
1 x user manual
Price excl. VAT &. delivery