The paperless recorder PCE-KD9 can be applied to either capture, visualize, save or control measuring data and processes.
This paperless recorder is a device for universal application based on Linux
operating systems. Through three slots, each with inputs, the paperless recorder can be equipped with up to 72 analogue inputs, 72 binary inputs, 36 TC inputs (e.g. type K thermal element), 18 RTD inputs (e.g. PT100 probes), 36 relay / SSR- inputs or 24 analogue outputs.
- Max. 72 analogue and binary inputs
- Graphics-capable 5.7" TFT display with touch screen
- Transmitter power supply 24 V DC / 200 mA
- 8 integrated PID controllers
- Interface RS485 / Modbus RTU
- Dimensions: 144 x 144 mm
Note: This item must be configured before ordering!