PCE-MFM 3000 is a handheld electromagnetic field meter or gauss meter that detects both static (DC) permanent magnet (rare earth) magnetic and dynamic (AC) electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and displays measurement results in gauss (G) or milli Tesla (mT). This portable magnetic field measuring device comes with an external sensor and features an RS-232 port for downloading data to a PC.
- Measurement range: 0 ... 30,000 Gauss DC fields, 0 ... 15,000 Gauss AC 50/60 Hz fields
- Accuracy: ± 5%; + 20 digits (static) / + 10 digits (dynamic)
- Resolution: 0.1 G / 0.01 mT
- Measures both AC (50/60 Hz) and DC magnetic fields, permanent magnets are DC fields
- Single axis Hall sensor with auto temp. compensation
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate