PCE-910 is a portable handheld digital differential pressure gauge, meter or manometer used to measure differential pressure in pneumatic, compressor and pump installations, valves, tanks and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The PCE-910 features a dust-proof, splash-resistant housing, allowing the meter to be used under adverse conditions.
- Pressure measuring range: ± 200 kPa / ± 29 psi / ± 2 bar
- Resolution: 100 Pa / 0.0145 psi / 0.001 bar
- 10 measurement units: psi, mbar, inH2O, mH2O, inHg, mmHg, Torr, Pa / kPa, atm, kg/cm²
- Optional PC software with RS-232 cable sold separately as a data transfer accessory
- Incl. ISO calibration certificate